c0nr4d.technix forum logs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
c0nr4d.technix forum logs

information technology, computer hardware/software, data communications, modding, networking, computer tips, web-log & discussions... archive your brains...

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE RECYCLE CORNER the place for be for free matirial and parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ray0energy

ray0energy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-11

THE RECYCLE CORNER the place for be for free matirial and parts Empty
PostSubject: THE RECYCLE CORNER the place for be for free matirial and parts   THE RECYCLE CORNER the place for be for free matirial and parts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Hello my name is Raymond and i am new here. i see that this forum is just start-it up.

cheers

as long as i can move my self aground on this planet. i have a obsesion whit electronics's
and mechanics. i never learned anything at school about this stuff its all pure passion and self learning and playing around.
(never stop playing everything is possible until u find out is not Wink )

so over the year i collected lots of nohow by just opening things up that people
trow away. free study materials What a Face

so i like to dedicate this topic (or maybe as a separate on the mean forum)
ware u can ask find or learn how to recycle the parts or materials u need for your
projects for free nada nopis sunny from little tiny components to raw building materials.

as for my i have lots of info on electronic hardware from mobile phones to big electric
3 phase motors and systems for powering cars. if u like to see same of my project
i have a nice Youtube site
new energy for all

ok c0nr4d good luck whit your forum i will soon drop by Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ray0energy
conrad

conrad

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-09-27

THE RECYCLE CORNER the place for be for free matirial and parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RECYCLE CORNER the place for be for free matirial and parts   THE RECYCLE CORNER the place for be for free matirial and parts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:57 pm

@ray0energy

thanks mate! i saw some interesting stuffs on your link, i love to go back to my electronics hobby. thanks for posting! Smile
Back to top Go down

THE RECYCLE CORNER the place for be for free matirial and parts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
c0nr4d.technix forum logs :: c0nr4d.technix - Forum Site :: Modding & DIY section-
Jump to: